The Creative Garden
A morning & afternoon creative arts enrichment program
Grow your day the creative way!
LEGO CLUB,SPANISH, CRAFT CLUB, DANCE, & MARTIAL ARTS
10:45 am – 12:30 pm (Morning session)
11:45 am – 1:30 pm (Afternoon session)
1 – 5 days/week! Pick your own bouquet of days!
Enrollment is ongoing!
34 weeks per year. September 9, 2013 – June 13, 2014 (see dates below)
For 5 & 6 year-olds (preschool, kindergarten, & home-school students)
Bus transportation available to/from SRS, WES & NPE
Choose 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 days/week to suit your schedule and your child’s interests:
We will eat lunch (bring your own) & enjoy free play or story time before classes begin at 12:30.
Bus transportation provided to and from NPE, SRS, & WES to The Creative Living Room by the Transportation department of the Wallingford/Swarthmore School District. Parent/Caregiver drop-off at 10:30/pick-up at 1:30 at The Creative Living Room.
- 10% “FAMILY” discount off the total cost when you enroll in more than one day
- 15% “FIVE DAY” discount for enrollment in all 5 days/week.
- Deposit: A non-refundable initial deposit of $50/day(s) is due upon registration. This deposit will be subtracted from the final payment.
- Payments due: August 1, December 1, & March 1.
- Refund policy: If you withdraw from the Creative Garden program before 8/1/2013 you will receive a refund for all payments except the $50/day deposit. If you withdraw on or after 8/31/13, there is no refund of the program fee unless your child’s spot is filled by another student.
9/9/13 – Creative Garden begins
11/25 – 12/1 Closed for Thanksgiving week
12/16 /13- 1/5/14 Closed for Winter break
1/6/14 – Creative Garden classes resume after Winter break
2/17/14 – Creative Garden is closed (schools closed for President’s Day)
3/23/14 – 4/6/14 Closed for Spring break
4/7/14 – Creative Garden open for Spring session
*may be closed for Kindergarten zoo trip, date TBA
5/26/14 – Closed for Memorial Day (schools closed)
6/16/14 – Last day of Creative Garden
Contact us with your interest!
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-544-5800